We have traditional Friday evening dinners in our house, this is one of the choices. It’s delicious, filling and simply hits the spot after a long week. Can be prepared fresh or stored. Serve with rice, quinoa or on its own.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Wash and prepare the vegetables, they should be cut into bite-size chunks.
- Toss them into 2 Tbsp olive oil and a little curry paste, then place all the vegetables on a roasting tin and roast for 25- 30mins.
- In a deep pan, fry the onions in a little olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the tikka masala paste, keep cooking for a few minutes until everything starts to melt together.
- Next, add in the coconut milk and half a glass of water.
- Keep stirring until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Now it’s time to add in your roasted vegetables, mix everything well and gently simmer for another 10-15 mins or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with some coriander on a bed of rice or quinoa, or have some naan bread with it.