We want everyone to have a great time whilst using the club. In order to make that happen we need a little help from you, our members and guests. Please check out the guidance below and make sure you’re doing all you can to keep the atmosphere fun, the faces around you friendly, the spaces around you safe and the club easy to fit into.
We love welcoming new faces and occasional friends into our clubs. To make sure we look after all of our guests properly, we’d ask that you do a few things to help us:
● Let your guests know ahead of time that they’ll need to pay, provide their details, show their ID and sign a Health Commitment Statement on arrival.
● Stay with your guests throughout their time at the club to help them feel at home.
● Bear in mind we may be forced to refuse or revoke entry to a guest if they’re in breach of our guidelines for safety and etiquette.
We love welcoming your little ones and invite them to enjoy the pool and specific fitness classes during children’s hours. Please pick up the latest pool and class timetable at reception for more information.
Please act as you’d like others to behave for your benefit, be considerate and look after yourself whilst you’re enjoying the club. If another member or staff consider that your conduct goes against our guidelines, or endangers yourself or others, you will be asked to stop. If you ignore a warning, you may be asked to leave, either temporarily or permanently. We don’t like doing this, so we’d ask you to please, please try and be reasonable so we can all enjoy being here together.
● Cool it. We know swimming is exciting, but for your own safety, please avoid running, jumping or diving in the pool area. If you’re asked to stop doing something by our staff, it’s so you don’t hurt yourself or others, so please listen.
● Snazzy swimwear. We politely ask that adults and children only wear conventional swimwear in the pool (we know you’re gutted, but leave the mankini at home). Also, babies and toddlers who are not yet toilet trained should wear an aqua nappy to avoid any unwelcome accidents.
● Hygiene in the H2O. Please take a shower before you swim and avoid the pool if you have verrucae, athlete’s foot etc.
● Pool politeness: We’ll ask you nicely to remove radios, large inflatables, buggies and any other items that are considered to be impacting the enjoyment of the pool by other members. Also please keep the peace and turn mobile phones on silent if you really can’t leave them in the locker room.
● Session savvy. Check out the pool timetable so you know when different sessions are happening, when the pool may be closed for lessons etc.
● Smaller splashers. One adult can mind up to 3 children. Under 12’s must have an adult in the water with them. 12 to 15’s need to have an adult (18+) present in the pool area. For changing, once a child turns 9, they should use the right changing room for their gender.
Keep those toes covered! Proper fitness footwear is essential for your safety and the hygiene of the club.
Make a clean sweep. Wipe and/or towel down equipment after use, pop any weights or other equipment you’ve taken out back where they belong and make sure you haven’t left any of your precious fit kit behind.
Sauna & Steam Room
Stay safe. Please read and comply with the health and safety
information displayed in this area, for your own wellbeing and that of others.
Keep it sweet. Please take a quick shower after using the area
if you plan to get in the pool and please refrain from shaving, exfoliating, applying oils or doing anything that is best kept to your own bathroom for hygiene reasons.
We’d hate for anything special to go missing, so we ask that you keep your belongings safe in a locked locker whilst you work out. And then please remember to take everything away with you afterwards.
Belongings left in lockers overnight or left around the club will be
removed and find a new home in the lost property box.
Everyone mislays things from time to time, so we’ll keep anything valuable left behind for 2 weeks, so you have plenty of time to come and get it from reception. When the two weeks have elapsed, we’ll donate it to charity,
so your unwanted kit goes on to do good in the world.
● Creating safe spaces. Please don’t bring or use crockery, glasses, food, non-water drinks into the changing, fitness and pool areas of the clubs. Alcohol and illegal substances are a no go anywhere on the premises.
● Staying smoke-free. Any form of smoking or e-cigarettes are prohibited.
● For furry friends. No pets are allowed in the club, although assistance dogs are of course welcome.
● Open door policy. Normal entrance and exit of the club is through reception, please do not touch the fire doors unless there’s an emergency. In case of emergency, proceed to your nearest exit which is clearly marked.
● Look after the littles. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
● Be polite. Verbal or physical abuse, threatening behaviour and other forms of aggression towards our staff or other members will not be tolerated.