This is a really easy dessert that can also be used as a snack or post workout meal. You can also be creative with the ingredients you use. Yoghurt is full of calcium and Vitamin D, berry coulis is high in polyphenols and vitamins, oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates and fibres. Add some fresh berries for even more plant derived nutrients and vitamins.
- You are meant to fill the jars in layers.
- Starting with the maple syrup soaked oats, place equal amounts into the bottom of each jar
- Next place a little yoghurt on top of the oats, now place some fresh berries on top of the yoghurt
- Next add some more yoghurt and the coulis.
- Finish off with a topping of berries and roasted hazelnuts.
- Can be stored in the fridge for a few hours.