This soup is a coconut twist on the more traditional minty pea soup. You can vary it up by adding warming spices like ginger, or by adding heat-inducing chilli. Peas are superfoods packed with protein and fibre. Coconut has wonderful short-chain fatty acids, oils that truly feed our body and brain.
- Start by dissolving the stock cubes in 1l warm water.
- Add to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the frozen peas,
- Bring them back up to a boil and simmer briefly.
- Once the peas are heated through,
- Take from the heat and add coconut milk,
- Salt and pepper.
- Blend using a handheld blender or food processor.
- Ready to serve.