Add a bit of colour to your life with our multi-coloured carotene salad!
- Peel the carrots, then slice them twice lengthwise and each half twice again to produce think long sticks
- Next, finely chop the red cabbage.
- Chop the red onion into small cubes.
- Mix everything in a bowl and dress with the vinaigrette or just vinegar and oil.
- To make the vinaigrette: use a closable container and roughly measure ¼ vinegar to ¾ amount of olive oil.
- Add mustard. Close and mix all ingredients shaking vigorously to create a thick dressing. Season to taste with a little salt & pepper, and mix again.