Homemade granola, easy to make and delicious!
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients well.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil, honey/maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix all ingredients really well, making sure every last oat is covered.
- Cover a deep baking pan with parchment paper and pour this mixture in. Spread it out evenly and thinly.
- The baking process takes anything from 12-20 min.
- Keep an eye on the granola, stirring occasionally.
- Once it’s ready, allow it to cool before you transfer it into a sealed container.
- Keeps for up to 2 weeks at room temperature, but you can also freeze half to prolong freshness.