It’s an old favourite, and rightly so. The Greek Salad is full of flavour and nutrients your body needs at this time. Olives supply high quality oils to feed your brain and skin. Tomatoes and onions are full of vitamins to protect fresh full flavour.
- Empty the tub of olives into a large bowl, add the black olives.
- Half the tomatoes and add to the olives. Cut the feta cheese into bite size cubes (about 1cm size), and finely slice the onion into thin strips.
- Add everything to the bowl.
- Drizzle with some balsamic vinegar, not too much at the start, and olive oil. Toss and season to taste.
- Great served as a main meal with crusty bread or as a starter.
- Can be kept in the fridge overnight, so leftovers can be used the following day.