Such a simple meal, yet so good for you. Eggs are rich in protein and healthy fats, wholemeal toast is rich in complex carbohydrates fuel your brain, and avocado is another fruit that contains larger amounts of brain-boosting fats.
- Prepare your eggs are you like them. I like to boil them for 5 minutes so that they’re still soft and can easily be spread on the toast.
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the stone,
- Slice each half into thin strips.
- When the eggs are done, place them on the toast,
- Add the avocado,
- Season with salt & pepper and maybe a dash of fresh lemon juice.
- Ready to serve!