If you want a calorie-reduced guilt-free alternative to ice cream, choose sorbet. But don’t buy them in the shops. They are full of sugar. You can make your own sorbet using 2 simple ingredients. Packed with the punch of cool fruit, these will soon become a staple dessert or summer snack in your house.
Tip: Add 1/3 scoop of your favourite protein powder to make these into a handy post-workout or more filling snack.
- Take the frozen raspberries straight from the freezer, add into your blender.
- Peel the banana and add it as well.
- Blend them on the high setting for 30 seconds or more to achieve a smooth and even texture.
- This sorbet will be so creamy, it’ll taste like ice cream rather than sorbet.
- You can serve them straight in a glass, or add a couple of ice cubes to the bottom of the glass before serving.
- Serve immediately.