Our boiled Salmon’s succulent taste is sure to have you coming back for more.
- In a deep pan, bring 1-2l of water mixed with the chicken stock to a light simmer.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, onion and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, and simmer for about 5 minutes to allow the tastes to mix.
- Place the salmon fillets into the water and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the salmon fillets have cooked through
- Serve the fish with some fresh green vegetables and rice noodles.