As you may know by now, I like my fresh berry recipes. This summer dessert is a classic and can be whisked up in 10 minutes. Berries are full of phytonutrients that support your digestive system tract and contain valuable electrolytes and minerals to keep your metabolism working well.
- In a grinder, work the sugar until it is finely milled. You can also use powdered sugar instead. Transfer to a smoothie maker.
- Next, add the frozen berries, lemon juice and egg white.
- Blend at the highest setting until everything is well mixed up.
- Continue blending until you achieve a soft ice cream-like consistency.
- Decorate with some fresh berries and serve immediately.