It’s summertime, time for barbeques and outdoor food. This salad is almost enough to eat on its own or works well with barbequed meat and cooled new potatoes. Broccoli is a great source of protein
- Mix the olive oil together with the asparagus and broccoli shoots in a large bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Make sure everything is well coated with olive oil.
- Next, place under a grill or on top of the barbeque, turning occasionally and keeping an eye on the veg.
- This process will take 6-8 minutes, depending on the heat.
- Serve with roughly chopped fresh herbs or on their own.