Chocolate is good for you. It’s high in magnesium, which helps support your muscles, relax and keep you calm. This can be hugely helpful in stressful situations such as exams or work deadlines. Avocado is a fruit high in fats, but good fats feed the brain. So while this dessert is moreish and super delicious, it’s actually also really good for your brain.
- Cut the avocados in half, and throw out the stones.
- Take out the flesh and whisk it using a hand blender or a food processor.
- Now add the chocolate, and whisk again.
- Next, add the orange juice and whisk until you have a thick, creamy smooth consistency.
- If you need a little extra sweetness, add in some honey or maple syrup.
- Serve decorated with some of the orange zest and chocolate powder.