Steak Salad with Quinoa is quick, easy, and delicious. The perfect dinner when you don’t feel like putting on a major dinner.
- Bring the quinoa along with a stock cube to a boil. Cover and leave to sit for 15 mins on very low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Gently steam the asparagus tips for 1-2 mins. Cool under running cold water. Set aside to cool further.
- Season the steak and fry on a very hot pan (using olive oil or butter). If aiming for medium-rare, don’t fry it for too long.
- Recommended frying for 5 mins on each side, then setting it aside on a plate.
- In a bowl, mix all other salad ingredients together. In a cup, mix together all ingredients for the dressing. Season to taste. For a sweeter taste add some honey.Once the asparagus is cooled, add it to the salad, and dress the salad. Equally divide between two dinner plates. Slice the steaks and gently place on top of the salad. Add the quinoa. Done.