Raspberry Fool is a favourite of ours at Gym Plus!
- Lay the raspberries out on a tray.
- Spring with sugar. Allow this to soak for an hour or so. By the end of this process, the raspberries should be fully defrosted.
- Puree the fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Pass through a muslin cloth or fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- To serve, you can either layer raspberry coulis with layers of whipped cream or try to fold the raspberry coulis gently into the whipped cream.
- Serve on its own, with a few pieces of fresh fruit or with short-bread biscuits.