Yes, you have heard right, melon with feta. This inventive salad makes a great side to a barbecue or any cold lunch. It can be made in advance and kept in the fridge. You can even make this with vegan cheese, in fact I think it’s slightly better with vegan cheese. Try both and make up your own mind. Melons have a high water and mineral content, making them an ideal food choice for hot summer days.
- Dice the melons into bite size chunks, not too large and not too small.
- Put them into a bowl and mix together with the fresh mint.
- Now simply crumble the feta over the melons.
- You can also choose to cut the feta into chunks.
- I like it simple like this, but feel free to add a drizzle of olive oil.