Enjoy our Leek and Potato Soup recipe!
- In a pan, gently melt the butter, stir in the leeks and onion. Put the lid on and allow to soften on a low heat for 8-10 mins.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- Boil 600ml water, stir in the stock cube. Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the potatoes and stock to the pan and stir.
- Add some salt & pepper, the bay leaf and allow to cook for 15-20 mins.
- Turn off the heat, remove the bay leaf, allow to cool for 10 mins. Now, blend it, add as much milk as you like to achieve your preferred consistency, and enjoy!