This easy homemade pizza is easy to make and the perfect dinner choice for anyone wanting something different.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the flour, yeast, salt and olive oil
- Slowly start adding the warm boiled water while mixing with a fork. You may need a little less or a little more water, depending on your flour. If the dough has got too sticky, simply add more flour. Form a ball (not too sticky, not too wet), and put it aside for 4-5 hours in a large bowl covered with a dishcloth.
- Once you’re ready to roll out, cover a flat surface with some flour, cut the dough into 4-5 equal parts, and roll each one out very thin
- Fold in the outside edge once to create a crusty edge. Transfer onto a baking sheet. Add a thin layer of passata, followed by some cheese
- Cover with any toppings you like. Bake in a preheated oven at 220C for 12-15 minutes. Enjoy!