There are countless types of curries, which I love. This curry is comforting, relatively light, and super yummy. Yellow curry is a fabulous spice mix that is anti-inflammatory and immune boosting, so great for aching joints and recovery.
- In a large deep bottom pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the curry paste, coriander, ginger and lemongrass. Stir vigorously to create an even paste. Cook for 2-3 mins, stirring.
- Add the coconut milk to the mix, bringing it to a simmer for 2-3 minutes or until the paste and coconut milk start to blend together.
- Next, stir in the chicken stock, onion and squash. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, bring it back to the boil and simmer it for 10 more minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the squash softened.
- Just before it’s fully done, add your French beans and spinach, cover and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
Ready to serve topped with lime and your favourite rice.