White fish is high in easily digestible protein, low in fat, relatively easy to get and not too expensive to buy. Make sure to include white fish in your diet if you’re trying to lose weight sensibly. This quick-to-prepare dish is best served with steamed spinach and new potatoes or a large fresh salad.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the fish in an oven-proof dish.
- In a pan, gently melt the butter and chopped garlic, and allow to melt together for a minute until you add the herbs, lemon zest and salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the raw fish fillets. Next, place the lemon slices over the fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins. Discard lemon slices before eating.