Talking about brain-boosting foods, green vegetables contain large amounts of good fats, minerals and proteins. You can make this recipe with either cannellini beans or with fish, whatever your preference. Beans and fish alike will deliver good-quality proteins for sustained energy throughout the day.
- Start by washing and preparing the rice for cooking. Cook according to the instructions on the pack. Brown Rice normally takes about 30-40 mins to cook through.
- If you are making salmon rather than beans, turn the oven on to 220C fan,
- Place the salmon onto kitchen foil,
- Add a little oil,
- Salt and pepper.
- Close the parcel over and place it into the oven for 20 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, gently warm up the garlic for a minute or two. Don’t burn it.
- Once it’s sizzling, add the beans and kale.
- Cook, stirring gently, to ensure the oil/garlic mixture covers each leaf for about 8-10 minutes.
- Season with parmesan, salt and pepper, and enjoy!