Have this recipe up your sleeve for those dinners when you want to offer a tastier, healthier alternative to standard
desserts yet don’t want to spend a bomb or take too much time preparing. This is a tried and tested perennial, yet always magically delicious. This also serves as a breakfast or snack! It can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days so prepare it the day before.
- In a pan over medium heat, gently warm up the honey and add the nuts. Stir well.
- Take off the heat.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yoghurt, cinnamon, orange juice and zest in a
- In pretty presentation jars or bowls, start layering the yoghurt mixture with the
nuts; try to achieve 2 layers of each per jar.
- Finishing off with a sprinkle of nuts, some mint leaves and another dash of cinnamon.
- Store in the fridge to allow to set for at least 2 hours or overnight.