Continuing our theme of comforting foods this month, chocolate could not be left out of the mix! If you are a chocoholic, this pudding could give you an early breakfast hit of intense dark chocolate, or dessert option to finish off a nutritious meal. Also ideal as a light meal to keep energy up during study for exams! Chocolate is high in magnesium and as such relaxing and chia seeds are rich in Omega 3 fats that nourish your brain.
- Mix the dry ingredients well, then add the milk and stir well.
- Make sure all the chia seeds are well covered in the milk, as they tend to form clusters and stick together.
- Cover and leave to soak for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- When ready for serving, spoon the pudding into glasses or bowls, top with some cacao nibs, fresh berries and a mint leaf.
- Guilt-free pleasure. Enjoy!