Make this your go-to midweek dinner for the busy Christmas period. You get a whole load of vegetables to feed your body & immune system, only as many (or little) carbs as you really want – all in a super quick meal. This has got to be one of my all-time favourite meals when I’m trying to keep the pounds off or, indeed, am trying to lose a few pounds (again!). It’s so filling; you don’t even miss the meat.
- Wash and prepare the vegetables
- Cut the carrots, pepper & courgette in half and then slice them thinly. Break the broccoli up into small rosettes.
- Cut the scallions into thin rounds
- Heat the oil in the wok or pan over medium heat, add the vegetables and turn to high heat.
- Stir constantly, fry for 5-10mins.
- Season to taste with the soy sauce, salt and cumin.
- You can choose to add wok noodles (which must be pre-cooked for 3 mins) or simply add the fresh mung beans.
- Ready to serve!